Tuesday, February 18, 2014

ANOTHER LAZY DAY.

DSC03440 (Copy)
Look at that grumpy guy. I interrupted his reading. We were supposed to meet Jim’s friend, Bill Dob, but that fell through so we again enjoyed the weather and the park. I walked the two miles in 30 minutes at the recreation center with the Leslie Sansone video. I like it. It also gives some upper body movements that are beneficial and definitely gets your heart pumping.
DSC03443 (Copy)
This park is really beautiful with so many palm trees. Painting them will be a challenge but I took 40 pictures of palm trees yesterday with that idea in mind.
DSC03461 (Copy)
And this morning, I’m blogging on my new system 7 computer. I spent several hours learning the difference between the old one and the new one. This computer has programs that came free with the computer, some interesting stuff that I explored as well.
DSC03471 (Copy)
The palms have such individual character when you really look at them.
DSC03465 (Copy)
My friend Pam says you have to think of them as living beings, which they are.
DSC03444 (Copy)
 .
DSC03436 (Copy)
Today is laundry day, and packing to return to Murphys. We move to within range of the airport at Ontario tomorrow. Hope we have a signal.

No comments: