Friday, January 29, 2016

QUALITY FAST FOOD.

IMG_2797 (Copy)

Restaurants really have to be good to make it. Sidewinders, in Angels Camp, just got new owners. I had to make a bunch of copies and I had errands ahead of me in town and hunger drove me to a quick lunch.
IMG_2793 (Copy)

I ordered the grilled chicken sandwich, believing it would be served on a cheap hamburger bun from the waitresses description. To my surprise, a quality roll, a tender, tangy grilled chicken breast with crisp condiments. A condiment bar allows you to add whatever. Very tasty. Sides are by choice, I could have chosen coleslaw, beans, or other items rather than cottage cheese and fruit.
IMG_2798 (Copy)

A rarity for fast food, fresh flowers on every table.
IMG_2794 (Copy)

Angels Camp has a couple of these old buildings with stone walls.
IMG_2795 (Copy)

The stone is not only beautiful, but cool in hot summers. Sidewinders has a basement and plenty of room and charm. Though you order from the counter, they bring your food to you and the owner, Stacy Piersons was attentive and service oriented, checking to see if all was good. Really nice. It was fast, good and comfortable. Just what I needed.

No comments: